BROADCAST POWER LICENSE
Terms and Conditions
1. You may copy and distribute exact replicas of Broadcast Power as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of Broadcast Power a copy of this License along with Broadcast Power. You may at your option charge a fee for the media and/or handling involved in creating a unique copy of Broadcast Power for use offline, you may at your option offer instructional support for Broadcast Power in exchange for a fee, or you may at your option offer warranty in exchange for a fee. You may not charge a fee for Broadcast Power itself. You may not charge a fee for the sole service of providing access to and/or use of Broadcast Power via a network (e.g. the Internet), whether it be via the world wide web, FTP, or any other method.
2. You may not disassemble, decompile, or reverse-engineer Broadcast Power or derive source code from the distributed binaries.
3. You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to copy, distribute, modify, reverse-engineer, or decompile Broadcast Power. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by distributing or using Broadcast Power, or by deriving works herefrom, you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, or distributing Broadcast Power.
4. BECAUSE BROADCAST POWER IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR BROADCAST POWER, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE BROADCAST POWER "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK OF USE OF BROADCAST POWER IS WITH YOU. SHOULD BROADCAST POWER PROVE FAULTY, INACCURATE, OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIR OR CORRECTION OR OTHER COSTS.
5. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MIRROR AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE BROADCAST POWER AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE BROADCAST POWER, EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Copyright © 2011, Emile Bassil
Created with the Freeware Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create PDF Help documents